The Country Day Fund is an investment in excellence. All donations to the Country Day Fund have a direct impact on the people and programs that make Alexandria Country Day special—small class sizes, talented faculty, innovative academic programs, robust athletics, inspired arts programs, and well-maintained facilities. Each gift to the Country Day Fund—no matter the size—makes a difference in the lives of our students and faculty every day.
Like every independent school, tuition alone does not cover the cost of the education we provide. Additionally, tuition does not address capital improvements or build the financial foundation of the institution. Gifts from trustees, parents, grandparents, alumni, parents of alumni, faculty, staff, and friends secure the future of our school.
- Country Day has 100% faculty participation. We have 100% Board of Trustees participation. We need your support to reach 100% parent participation.
- Whether you give $10 or $10,000, know that your gift has an immediate and meaningful impact on each student’s daily experience.
- Every dollar counts. Every gift matters. Every donor makes a difference.
- Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- Our Country Day Fund goals are $80,000 and 100% family participation.
Take advantage of our Secure Online Donation form.